Core Strength Exercises.
- Begin in a push up position but with forearms on the floor.
- Engage the belly, not letting it sag to the floor. Feel as though your belly wants to touch your back.
- Allow the body to be in a straight line, including you neck. let you reyes be on the floor with the spine straight.
- tip* feel your heels pressing to the back of the room and activate you by contracting your thigh (quad) muscles.
- Hold for 15 seconds and release. Repeat 3 times. Work your way up to 30 seconds, then 1minute.
- Start on right your right side with left foot and elbow/forearm on the ground.
- Stack left hip over right hip. Press into your right foot and elbow while engaging your abs and obliques and lifting up
- Hold 15 sec and release. Repeat for a total of 3 times
- Switch sides.